Richard, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  12 years at a Ford Lincoln/Mercury and Jaguar dealer as a technician and shop foreman.

I am getting error codes P1131 and P1151 on my 2003 expedition

I am getting error codes P1131 and P1151 on my 2003 expedition 4.6L. What is the cause(s). Also it is idling at 400rpms and wants to stall.

Hello and welcome to

Sounds like you have a vacuum leak. This will cause the idle problem as well as those codes. Those codes are for the oxygen sensors reading lean. You should check the PCV hose as they usually will collapse and leak. You can also spray some carb cleaner around the intake and listen for a change in engine rpm which indicates a leak.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
where is the pvc located?
The PCV is in the right hand valve cover. The hoses go to the intake so see if you have a leak. You can use the spray to pinpoint a leak.