TIM THE TECH, Ford Technician
Experience:  18 Years Experience Master tech

2002 Lincoln Town car: Heater/Fan..all the fuses..blower motor..burnt

Customer Question

Hi I have a 2002 Lincoln Town car and the Air Conditioner/Heater/Fan Does not come on.There is absolutley no response when you push any button. We checked all the fuses and had the blower motor checked to see if it was burnt out. It was fine. We swapped the relays w/ a 1999 town car,temporarily, hoping that would work. Nothing. Please help as it is getting hot out here.
Category: Ford
Expert:  TIM THE TECH replied 6 years ago.
Just verifying the concern, the blower isn't working correct?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
My husband had a friend hot wire the blower and it came on but the a/c did not blow cold air.
ok lets start with the blower, the most common concern is with the blower speed control as a test start the car turn the blower on high speed locate the controller (under hood right side) see picture item 12 with a hammer handle tap the controller see if the blower starts workinggraphic