This is the information I have on programming the KeyFob...
Note: It is necessary to have all of your keyless remotes available prior to beginning this procedure. All keyless remotes not present during the programming procedure will not work when the programming procedure has been competed.
1. DO NOT depress brake pedal during this programming procedure.
2. Unlock all doors using the power door lock switch on door panel.
3. Turn ignition from OFF to RUN 8 times within 10 seconds, with the 8th time ending in
RUN. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming mode.
4. Within 20 seconds press any button on first keyless remote. Door locks will cycle
to confirm programming.
5. Within 20 seconds, press any button on second keyless remote. Door locks will
cycle again to confirm programming.
6. Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate end of programming mode.
Are you certain this is a factory keyless entry unit... and not a dealer-installed aftermarket one?
Is it possible for you to post a picture of the KeyFob?