Ford Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP
This is the information I have on programming the KeyFob...
Note: It is necessary to have all of your keyless remotes available prior to beginning this procedure. All keyless remotes not present during the programming procedure will not work when the programming procedure has been competed.
1. DO NOT depress brake pedal during this programming procedure.
2. Unlock all doors using the power door lock switch on door panel.
3. Turn ignition from OFF to RUN 8 times within 10 seconds, with the 8th time ending in RUN. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming mode.
4. Within 20 seconds press any button on first keyless remote. Door locks will cycleto confirm programming.
5. Within 20 seconds, press any button on second keyless remote. Door locks willcycle again to confirm programming.
6. Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate end of programming mode.
Are you certain this is a factory keyless entry unit... and not a dealer-installed aftermarket one?
Is it possible for you to post a picture of the KeyFob?
Because the keypad is not OEM equipment - i'm worried it may not be compatible with the factory system.... but MAY be programmed by a dealer using the service bay computer.
Let me opt out of this, and transfer the question to the Ford Experts section. They can answer that more decisively for you.
I have requested the transfer twice now, im not sure why it has not been completed yet.
I will try a more direct method to get it switched into the correct category.