Daniel, Ford Technician
Experience:  Ford Technician

How Do You Find My Engine Number From The Vin?

Category: Ford
Expert:  Daniel replied 6 years ago.

here is a site! for you very interesting.

dealer can give yo vin # XXXXX

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hi again,
I already have the VIN number, the rpoblem is that i require the ENGINE NUMBER to do a REVS check on the car.
9BFJW21F64B006290 this is the VIN number! Is there any way to find out the ENGINE NUMBER?
Expert:  Daniel replied 6 years ago.

its going to be stamped into your engine block. ford sometimes puts it on a metal stamp in engine compartment. the dealer can give you the engine # XXXXX your vin by looking it up on their computer.

"How Do You Find My Engine Number From The Vin?" This being your question I hope the extra info has helped you.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Well i want to buy this car, is not my car...The seller provide me only the VIN and registration number he said that angine number is XXXXX available.
Do you have a Ford Dealer phone number(australia phone number if it is possibe)so i can call them and ask them if they cand find the engine number in their computer?
Expert:  Daniel replied 6 years ago.
I am in the states so you could google ford dealers better than I can for australia. You may want to use car they may have info for australia cars and trucks. they just need vin # and thats it.