CTFordTech, Ford Technician
Experience:  Ford Master School Certified, Kia Elite School Certified, ASE Certified, A/C 609 Certified

2002 Ford F-150: working

I own a 2002 Ford F-150 5.4 litre Triton V8. The AC has quit working and only blows warm air. I'm trying to find the low pressure valve. The high pressure valve is readily accessible. Where is the low side hidden?

Harvey Winn

Hello and Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you with your question today.

The low side pressure port is located on the Suction Accumulator/drier assembly. The drier is a cylinder canister that should be either black or silver in color.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX is the canister? I'm a novice who doesn't want to pay $800 for an AC repair just yet

It is located on the passenger side in the engine compartment. Below is a picture that should better help you.