Scott W.
Scott W., Ford Technician
Experience:  28 yrs. experience as Ford ASE Master Technician. Accolades include being a 2005 Ford PTS Regional Finalist and 2006 ASE Ford National Technician.
26022388

2004 Ford F-350: turbo diesel..trouble code p0407..Circuit Low

I have a 2004 Ford F-350 6.0 L turbo diesel and I am getting the trouble code P0407, I know that means "Exhaust Gas Recirculation Sensor B Circuit Low" but how do I fix that?

Hello my name isXXXXX the code P0407 refers to the throttle position sensor on the front of the intake manifold, disconnect the wiring and check for corrosion or excess oil from the charge air cooler system, more than likely the sensor itself is bad, make sure the throttle plate moves and is not stuck. I'll give you a pinpoint test to help guide you, Thanks Steve W

PINPOINT TEST CLICK HERE