Bamaman39, Ford Technician
Experience:  10 years ford experience, Ford Senior Master Diesel And Gasoline Tech

code po276 and po273

code po276 and po273
Category: Ford
Expert:  Bamaman39 replied 6 years ago.

Thank you for using just answer.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX i will assist you today.

Is that the only codes you are getting? Does it run rough then run fine after awhile once you get it started?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes, those are the only codes. No, it does not run fine after a while. The truck has no power.
Expert:  Bamaman39 replied 6 years ago.
Those codes are for injector circuit low. There are two things that will cause that. First is bad injectors. Its possible that both the injectors circuits are bad and causing the power loss. Second is the FICM is either going bad or it needs the update. There is a new update for the FICM " fuel injector control module" This update puts more voltage to the injectors. This is a problem that i have been seeing alot of lately. I would goto Ford and let them reprogram the FICM. This may cure your problem. If not you are either looking at two injector replacements or a FICM module. A FICM will not let it run good and it will also cause no starts when it goes