Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Ford Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector & Ford Diagnostics/Repair
18617752

where is the output speed sensor on a 2000 ford taurus

Customer Question

Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 6 years ago.

The Output speed sensor is located on top of the transmission, loacted under the protective shield.

graphic

graphic

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 6 years ago.

I was just doing a follow-up to see how you made out? If you have any follow-up questions, please ask! I see you have made a deposit, but have not yet clicked Accept. If you need more help, please ask. If you have made a deposit, but have not clicked Accept, you will still be charged your deposit amount. Just Answer will be paid, however, the Tech that actually helped you, Me, does not! Please support the Techs that bring the quality information and services that make Just Answer the great site that it is! If you are satisfied with my answer and feel it has helped you, please click Accept. If you cannot find the Accept button, simply type "I Accept" in reply to this message.

Thanks in advance!