Kenny Z.
Kenny Z., Ford Senior Master Tech
Experience:  Auto Trans, Drivability and Electrical Specialist

1985 ltd crown victoria 302 wire diagram for fuel pump

1985 ltd crown victoria 302 wire diagram for fuel pump   not getting fuel to engine need to check if pump is getting power or is just not working

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer.

Here you go...

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
part of question how was to check to see if fuel pump was getting and how to get to it without pulling tank
I did not seeing anything about trying to access the pump without pulling the tank. Just about checking for power. The diagram should provide that. You will need to to check around the edges of the tank for the wiring connector that has those same color wires shown in the diagram. The pink/blk wire should have battery voltage when cranking and for approx 1 second when cycling the key from off to run. Let me know if you need anything else.