Shawn
Shawn, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  16 years experience Ford,Nissan and Honda dealership in all areas
8633277

2005 Ford Ranger XLT: a faulty OBD connector..diagnostic..fuse box

My 2005 Ford Ranger XLT failed emissions inspection due to a faulty OBD connector. I think it might just be the fuse for the diagnostic OBD, but I do not know which fuse. Can some one tell me which one or have a diagram of the fuse box?

I saw a picture of a Ranger fuse box from a previous question, but it does not match my truck's fuse box layout.
HiCustomer

Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The fuse for the DLC (Data Link Connector) is located in the SJB (Smart Junction Box) F2.29 (see diagram below), hope this helps you out.

graphic

graphic

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
HiCustomer