Ford snr master
Ford snr master, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  14 years at same Ford dealer,senior master and ASE master certified,hybrid certified,SYNC certified,10 year master's tenure
21020025

Code is P2106, throttle Actuator Control System - Forced Limited

Code is P2106, throttle Actuator Control System - Forced Limited Power.
Ford 2004 F150 has limited power? Can I fix this?
P2106 - Throttle Actuator Control System - Forced Limited Power.
The throttle actuator control system is in the FMEM mode of forced limited power. This DTC indicates the FMEM action is in effect due to a failure in an ETC related component or module. This DTC is an informational DTC and may be set in combination with a number of other DTCs which are causing the FMEM. Diagnose other DTCs first.

this code has been set as an informational code to indicate the vehicle has gone into failure mode due to a concern in the trans. Likely this is nothing you will be able to resolve yourself and the vehicle will need to be brought to the shop to have the rest of the vehicle's driveline modules scanned for codes to identify the fault, as this is likely a trans concern.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

How can I get a printable reciept for the $15.00 for your help. Or do I need to wait for my CC bill. It is so I can submit it to my employer for refund.

Also, when you told me that it was a Transmission Problem, I checked the fluid level for the Auto Trans. not on the stick. No leaks that I could find or see, this driver tends to run over large rocks often, (we have a lot of dirt road travel). Filled to full mark, test drove up and down same type of hills, no problems, reset fault code light. Seems to be OK. Thanks

you are very welcome, glad i was able to assist. As far as a printable reciept i would believe you would have to wait for the CC statement, as i am just one of the Ford experts and am not associated with the billing of this site( i am a service technician at a dealership assisting inquirees as yourself straight from the service department lol) if you would like i can provide you the # XXXXX JustAnswer if you would like to inform on that matter. I thank you sincerilly for your support