EMRSR, Master Certified Service Manager
Experience:  20 years with Ford, Master Certified

1992 Ford Tempo gls: V-6 and I need a upper front right motor mount

I have a 1992 Ford Tempo GLS 3.0Liter V-6 and I need a upper front right motor mount, where can I get one? I have the transmission mount and the lower front mount already.
Category: Ford
Expert:  EMRSR replied 6 years ago.
If I were in your shoes and not this seat I would start at Locate an engine and then call the salvage yard to buy the used mount. There were enough of these out there that a used part can be found, although the likelihood of new is pretty slim.The problem here is that if it is actually sitting on a dealers shelf somewhere it has already been written off as a loss and is no longer on the books or inventory. I have included a screen capture from the Chicago region at Car-Part, go to the sight , to can shop locally and regionally.graphic