Ford snr master
Ford snr master, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  14 years at same Ford dealer,senior master and ASE master certified,hybrid certified,SYNC certified,10 year master's tenure
21020025

2004 ford explorer: power windows..a 30a cb fuse under the hood it

I have a 2004 ford explorer. my power windows will not go down or up I replace a 30a cb fuse under the hood it still dosesn't work
Submitted: 6 years ago via AllDataDIY.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ford snr master replied 6 years ago.

I would suggest removing the door panel and check for power on the light blue/black wire at the main switch,if power is present replace the master control switch. I have seen several of these fail causing the same symptoms. If there is no power on the light blue/black wire then you likely have a broken wire inside the driver's door groomet between the door and the A-pillar of the body. If you have any further questions or need any furtehr clarity please let me know. I have included the wiring diagram to assist you in the visualisation of the powerflow of th circuit, hope this helps

graphic

graphic