Andy I
Andy I, Senior Master Ford Technician
Experience:  14 years in dealership, ASE Master Tech= drivability, AC, steering&suspen, electrical, engine repair
29643268

2001 Lincoln Navigator: windshield washer..leaking..the hose routed

The hose for the rear windshield washer on my 2001 Lincoln Navigator is leaking, and I need to replace the hose. How (where) is the hose routed to the rear of the vehicle?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Andy I replied 7 years ago.
when you open the rear hatch you will look up in the top opening and you will see where the hose goes into the body and where in goes in just pop the trim off on the inside and you will be able to follow it down to the bottle.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I have already seen where the hose enters the rear hatch, but don't see where any trim can be removed since the entrance hole in is the metal body. Unless the hose is routed inside along the headliner, and you are referring to removing the headliner. I am looking for the exact routing of the hose.
Expert:  Andy I replied 7 years ago.
i am talking about the trim at the back of the headliner if you pop it down you should be able to see the hose, you don't have to remove the headliner, the ford manuals don't have any pictures or exact routing, this is how we do it, we just remove trim and trace the hose.