CTFordTech
CTFordTech, Ford Technician
Experience:  Ford Master School Certified, Kia Elite School Certified, ASE Certified, A/C 609 Certified
9926638

where is the power window relay/ fuse located in the fuse box

Customer Question

where is the power window relay/ fuse located in the fuse box? the windows on my 2002 ford taurus ses won't go up, but there is a clicking noise coming from the fuse box under the steering wheel when i push the window control buttons.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Scott W. replied 7 years ago.

Hello my name isXXXXX here is a wiring diagram with fuse locations, hope this helps. Thanks Steve W

FUSE PANEL

DIAGRAM

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i can't view the links you gave me to the fuse panel and diagram. you know the exact fuse location or another link to a viewable diagram of the fuse box?
Expert:  Scott W. replied 7 years ago.

I'll opt out and have another expert help as I can't get any better pictures. Thanks Steve W