Steve Jensen
Steve Jensen, Ford Technician
Experience:  Ford Senior Master Technician, ASE Master Technician 33 years experience

I am having problems w electrical on 97 ford van E150 conversion

Customer Question

I am having problems w electrical on 97 ford van E150 conversion blown a fuse under hood, quit running need layout of fuse panel and wiring diagragm please this is my only transportation< Many blessed thanks in advance Mark T
Category: Ford
Expert:  Steve Jensen replied 6 years ago.

Mark, there are many pages to the wiring diagrams on these vehicles, I am going to give you the fuse layout for the engine compartment fuse block, then when you determine what fuse is blowing, I can give you a wiring diagram related to those circuits. Steve

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Thank you steve jensen for your fast response, Is it possible to get wiring diagragm and component locations all i have is a haynes manual w very sketchy 1994 teardown instructions, I dont have a problem paying extra this my only vehicle, im disabled but have skills <25 plus years automotive electronics , the last 10 years doing custom street rods and car audio, security, Thanks again for your help and god bless

Yes, I can provide you with diagrams and locations. There are too many pages to upload all of the diagrams (they have to be uploaded one page at a time), so if you'll determine what fuses/ circuits you are interested in, I'll upload the diagrams related to that. Don't accept the answer yet. We'll leave your post open so you can submit the request for diagrams once you know which fuse is being affected. It will be okay if it is tommorow or ?. Steve

Edited by Steve Jensen on 12/5/2009 at 12:51 AM EST
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
fuse 17 fuel pump thank you for all your help can u give me inside fuse box also would be nice to have i dont have owners manual

Sorry for the delay. Here is the interior fuse panel. What engine is your E150 equipped with? I'll need to know for the other diagrams.

Here is the diagram for fuse 17 on a 5.4L. 4.6 is the same.