HEATED SEAT SWITCH
NOTE: Driver side shown, passenger side similar.
1. Remove the front seat.
2. Disconnect the power seat switch electrical connector (if equipped).
3. Remove the front seat cushion side shield rear screw.
4. Remove the front seat cushion side shield screws.
5. CAUTION: Use care when disconnecting the seat cushion side shield from the seat cushion frame so the tabs on the seat cushion side shield are not damaged. Disconnect the front seat cushion side shield.
6. Disconnect the power lumbar switch electrical connector and the power lumbar hose from the power lumbar switch.
7. Disconnect the heated seat switch electrical connector.
8. Pinch the retainer tabs and push the heated seat switch up and out of the seat side shield.
1. To install, reverse the removal procedure.