Ford snr master
Ford snr master, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  14 years at same Ford dealer,senior master and ASE master certified,hybrid certified,SYNC certified,10 year master's tenure
21020025

2002 ford focus im looking for the vacuum line diagram and

2002 ford focus im looking for the vacuum line diagram and cant find it any where and the wiring diagram for the engine which is a 2.0l spi engine. can someone help me out for this information
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ford snr master replied 7 years ago.

good afternoon and thank you for inquiring with JustAnswer. Unfortunately i was only able to locate one vacuum diagram, i have posted this below, if you feel this was not beneficial to you , then i would not expect to get paid for my time. I would want you to be satisfied with my result for me to earn getting paid

graphic

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
what about maybe a wiring diagram for the same car
i can definately provide you that, there are about 150 different diagrams, each system is listed seperately, which system do you need diagrams for? i will gladly provide them for you
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i need all the diagrams for the wiring diagrans for the eingine compartment. everything under the hood
that might be somewhat of a concern as they are listed by category,i.e. headlights.power locks, windows, instrument cluster( just to name a few) but even though some of these categories are inside the vehicle, its circuits may run under the hood as well and go through the underhood loom. nearly every component has a wire going from underhood to the vehicle's body and would littery take alomst an entire day to upload all over 1000 diagrams. Could you tell me what your concern is or what you are trying to research? i might be able to advise you on specific diagrams you might find of use
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
its the engine wiring im looking for. i have a book but the book does not really give me the diagram on where everthing hooks up. there are some connectors on the engine wiring harness that i can not remember where they go and cant seem find where they go
the wiring diagrams will not list the actual connecter faces but rather the components and the color wires that go to them, will this be of any assistance to you?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
yes that will work
please allow me a few minutes as there are 10 diagrams to upload
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
ok thank you so much

graphic

graphic

graphic

graphic

graphic

graphic

graphic

graphic

graphic

graphic

graphic

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
thank you so much on this you helped me out alot
you are very welcome, glad to be able to assist you. If it is convenient for you and you have a few minutes of your time,please leave positive feedback is it would be greatly appreciated