SuperBob, Ford Senior Master, Mazda Senior
Experience:  18 years Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Mazda Dealer ASE master, diesel certified. Specialize electrical

Obd2..lack of h02s-11 switching sensor indicates lean how do I

obd2 code p2195 lack of h02s-11 switching sensor indicates lean how do I fix
HelloCustomer one of a couple different things could be happening to cause this code. you have either got a vacuum leak that is allowing air to get into the engine past the mass air flow sensor, usually on focuses, if you do have a vacuum leak it is most common on the back side of the engine between the engine and firewall, if you locate the pcv valve on the front of the engine and follow it back to where it connects to the intake manifold on the back you may find the 90 degree elbow ruptured and causing this leak. If no leaks are found then the oxygen sensor that is closest to the engine in the exhaust pipe may be bad. We would need to have a scan tool with the ability to monitor sensor data to confirm that.