Shawn E
Shawn E, Ford Senior Master
Experience:  23 Years with Ford, 12 Year Ford Senior Master, ASE Master.

2000 ford focus: a wiring diagram

Customer Question

hello, was wondering how can i get a wiring diagram for a 2.0 2000 ford focus? actually a transmission wiring diagram
Category: Ford
Expert:  Shawn E replied 4 years ago.

Hi, welcome to Justanswer.com my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be answering your question. Please remember this is not a FREE service it is an Honor service please reward my time and research answering your question by an ACCEPT payment. If you are unsatisfied with the answer or need more information please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you.

graphic

graphic

Leaving me a positive feedback is always appreciated, 100% positive feedback is my goal. If you feel that the answer was able to save you significant time and money bonuses are also appreciated.

Thank you.

Shawn

Shawn E, Ford Senior Master
Experience: 23 Years with Ford, 12 Year Ford Senior Master, ASE Master.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
oops, the car is a 2002 ford focus lx, 2.0 split engine, can you show the diagram for shift solenoids since there are several solenoids inside the transmission and the electrical diagram inside of the transmission. the diagram you sent is for outside..sorry wasnt more specific...also the transmission id is 1S4P7000CP, if this helps...thanks much
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

did you answer the ? about the solenoid and where is the answer?

Expert:  Shawn E replied 4 years ago.
I went to lunch give me an hour I know what you need I just can't look it up on my blackberry.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
what kind of information did you need? I believe you said you know what I want but unable to look it up
Expert:  Shawn E replied 4 years ago.

graphic

1. Solenoid SSC; Color N (Neutral/White).
  2. Solenoid SSE; Color G (Green).
  3. Solenoid SSD; Color L (Blue).
  4. Solenoid EPC; Color B (Black).
  5. Solenoid SSA; Color N (Neutral).
  6. Solenoid SSB; Color B (Black).
Expert:  Shawn E replied 4 years ago.
Is that what you needed?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
we are needing to know which is solenoid A because the 2nd gear is jumping and the computor code is saying P0750-shift solenoid A circuit malfunction. cn you tell me from the 1 to 6 list? hope this makes sense.......thanks
Expert:  Shawn E replied 4 years ago.
SSA is in position number 5 with the neutral color wire see the picture above.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
well, we will check it now....Smile
Expert:  Shawn E replied 4 years ago.
Let me know if you still need help figuring it out.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i will...going to lunch here but will get back to you later if need....thanks Shawn
Expert:  Shawn E replied 4 years ago.
ok