Kyle
Kyle, Ford Technician
Experience:  Ford certified - Diesel, gas, electrical, a/c, man trans, diff, suspension. Specialize in Electrical
17932110

2010 f150: rear seat..seat back..super cab..08 and I cant figure it

how do you remove the rear seat back of a 2010 f150 supercab? it is different from 08 and I can't figure it out.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Kyle replied 5 years ago.
Hello and thank you for asking your question on just answer. Is this a crew cab or a supercab truck?

Thank You,

Kyle

Edited by Kyle on 9/25/2009 at 11:45 PM EST
Expert:  Kyle replied 5 years ago.
sorry I missed where you had written that. Give me a second and I will have the procedure for you.

Thank you,

Kyle
Expert:  Kyle replied 5 years ago.
2010 F-150 Workshop ManualHere are the procedures for removing the rear seat back in your truck.

Thank You,

Kyle

Please hit accept, otherwise i will not get paid for answering your question.

graphic

Seat backrest removal

1. Release the 2 backrest latches.
    • Locate the 2 access holes in the backrest frame aligned with the inboard edge of the child safety seat anchorages and insert a suitable tool through the access holes.
      • Be careful not to damage the seat trim covers.
    • Push in and release the 2 backrest latches.
      • Push the backrest down slightly to allow the latches to release then raise the backrest away from the latch.
graphic
  1. Raise the backrest and release the upper clips.
  1. Route the backrest through the center safety belt webbing and remove.
Kyle, Ford Technician
Experience: Ford certified - Diesel, gas, electrical, a/c, man trans, diff, suspension. Specialize in Electrical
Expert:  Kyle replied 5 years ago.
Please hit accept, as this is the only way I receive credit for my work and time.

Thank You,

Kyle