Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

My power windows on my 2000 Ford Excursion wont work and its

My power windows on my 2000 Ford Excursion wont work and its not the fuse. I can hear relays clicking but nothing happens.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 7 years ago.

Hello Patric,

Thanks for visiting us Technicians here at Just Answer. I will do all I can to answer your question fully and understandable. If you need more assistance on this matter please just hit reply and do so, you can even reply after hitting accept. If this has solved or helped you understand the fix then my efforts can only be rewarded by hitting the GREEN ACCEPT BUTTON. I strive to maintain good feedback so do reply with any form of results.

Thanks Chris

Your first step is testing the power and ground to and from the drivers door amaster window switch and then to the motors. This will determine if the motor or switch is at fault or a power concern. The clicking your hearing is the one touch down relay.