Ford snr master
Ford snr master, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  14 years at same Ford dealer,senior master and ASE master certified,hybrid certified,SYNC certified,10 year master's tenure

How do I replace a cigarette lighter for a 2002 F150?

Category: Ford
Expert:  Ford snr master replied 7 years ago.

good evening and thank you for inquiring with JustAnswer. the easiest way to do this is remove the cigar lighter fuse, then using a pair of needle nose pliers, use the tip of the needlenose to wedge between the inside of the socket around the tabs, then twist and unscrew the socket (unscrews from base just like a bolt unscrews) once unscrewed replace the lighter socket and resecure the wire end connecters. if unable to removeand reconnect the connecters you can remove the radio to gain access through the dash or you can reach up from inner driver's side dash near gas pedal

I hope my assistance helped you and you are satisfied with my suggestion/answer, if you need further assistance please ask.

Please note, your Deposit doesnt constitute a payment.Please click the 'ACCEPT' button to complete transaction or ask for more help. Positive feedback is always appreciated. If you feel the answer was able to save you significant time and money Bonuses are welcome and appreciated.