Here are your instructions. However you will have to have a way to lock the flywheel.The ford tool number is XXXXX Holding Tool new number 303-544 ( old number T96P-6375-A).
Removal and Installation
- Disconnect the battery.
- Rotate the accessory drive belt tensioner clockwise and position the accessory drive belt aside.
- Remove the power steering hose bracket nut from the generator mounting bolt.
NOTE: The left side bolt will come out with the generator.
Remove the upper generator bolts
5.Remove the RH front wheel and tire assembly
6.Remove the RH front fender splash shield.
- Remove the 4 pin-type retainers.
- Remove the 3 fender screws.
- Remove the lower screw.
7.Remove the screws and the generator splash shield
8.Remove the torque converter inspection cover.
9.Install the flywheel holding tool
NOTE: The crankshaft pulley bolt has a reverse thread.
NOTE: The crankshaft pulley and bolt are a molded composite and are one piece.
Remove the bolt and the crankshaft pulley
11.Lower the generator to allow access to the electrical connectors.
- Disconnect the crankshaft sensor.
- Release the oxygen sensor connector locator from the bracket.
- Remove the lower generator bolt.
12.Disconnect the regulator electrical connector
13.Remove the generator from the vehicle.
- Remove the B+ connector nut.
- Disconnect the B+ connector and remove the generator
14.To install, reverse the removal procedure