Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

99 ford f250 super duty: I am trying to replace the flasher relay

I am trying to replace the flasher relay in my 99 ford f250 super duty. I have had it replaced before yet it went out again.

I know it is inside the dash just need to know where. Do I have to pull off the entire face and dashboard to replace?

Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer.

Your flasher is on the right side of the steering column (passenger) and the lower panel below the steering column is all you need to remove to access it.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
by the sound it appears to be on the inner top of the panel, is there another flasher relay in that position?
There is only one flasher relay and it controls both turn signals as well as the flashers.