Ed, Ford Technician
Experience:  Ford Certified Technican. 10+ years Exp.

Ford explorer sport trac: engine cranks, spins but wont start

ford explorer sport trac 2003 code b1359, engine cranks, spins but wont start
Hello. Can you tell me, with the ignition key on, does the radio turn on and work? Also, do you have a voltmeter or testlight to use for some testing?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Yes with the key in every thing works. I have tested all the fuses with tester, and also all the relay. includig the ignition relay, I also changed the coil plate. because when i put the tester on spark plug, seems like no spark is there so coil plate was changed. I have m

y computer tested ECM and it is OK

Sorry, I should have asked, did you retrieve the code b1359 from GEM or CTM?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I don't know that. but this is the only code i get even reset the code and dis the battery. if this is important than I can log on tomorrow

GEM or CTM should be the only module that will set this. B1359 is run/acc circuit failure. The Ford diagnostic chart for this code at the first step says if the radio works, replace the ignition switch and retest for normal operation. Rarely is it this easy to diag anything anymore so this is suprising to me.