RJ, Ford Technician
Experience:  Ford senior master and ase master certified 19years Ford dealership experience

How do you change the pcv valve on a 1994 Ford F150 I know

How do you change the pcv valve on a 1994 Ford F150? I know where it is, but there doesn't seem to be enough slack in the hose to re-connect it to new valve.
What engine do you have?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
5.0 liter. I found the location of the pcv (on rear of right valve cover), but after unplugging old pcv, there did not seem to be enough slack on the hose to re-connect it to new pcv. Hose disappears somewhere back behind the engine.
Sorry i dont want to waste your time, there is not really a special way to do it sometimes you may have to pull the hose off the intake from under but then you will have a tough time getting that back on. And removing the upper manifold will not be very easy.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
OK RJ I'll let her cool down before reaching in there sort of blind and try to get two hands on it. Thanks for your help ... peace

iPretty much all you can do. Dont burn your self . Have a good one.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks again