Ford Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP
Removal and Installation
With roof opening panel
CAUTION: To avoid damage, the overhead console trim panel must only be pulled downwards enough to release the retaining clips.
Without roof opening panel
NOTE: Make sure the overhead console retaining plate, which is attached to the upper surface of the headliner, is correctly installed.
Replacing interior lamps
1. Make sure the headlamp switch is
in the OFF position.
2. Switch off the interior lamps.
3. Pry out the light assembly with a
flat screwdriver at the side opposite
Install in reverse order.
Replacing reading bulbs
1. Open the reading lamp assembly.
2. Pull the bulb straight out and
3. After the bulb has been replaced,
close the lamp assembly.