Lurch
Lurch, Ford Cert.
Experience:  Ford Cert., Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

2000 F - 350: controls..windshield wipers..s manual says that fuses

What fuse(s) controls the windshield wipers and washer on a 2000 F-350 SuperCab (diesel)? My owner's manual says that fuses 33 and 106 control the wipers, but 33 seems to control the radio instead. I have replaced 33 and 106 with no results.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Lurch replied 7 years ago.
Should be Fuse # XXXXX in the CJB ( Lower left-hand side of Instrument Panel) for the Wipers & Fuse # XXXXX in the BJB located under hood

graphic

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

My mistake! I had looked at what I thought was the truck registration and it said the model year is 2000 and the type of vehicle was listed as TR, which I interpreted as "truck" but which apparently means "trailer." (I do have a 2000 horse trailer.) The cover on the owner's manual says that the truck is a 2002. That would explain why fuse #11 does not control the wipers.

Can you take another look at this with the corrected information: 2002, not 2000 truck. Also, where in the engine compartment is the BJB?

Expert:  Lurch replied 7 years ago.

Thank you fro the added info......

Fuses 54 & 33 in the CJB Lower left-hand side of Instrument Panel

BJB not applicable

graphic

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

There is no fuse position 54 in the CJB. The numbers run 1-48, 101-116, 210-212, 301-307, and 601-602.

Expert:  Lurch replied 7 years ago.

If this is a 2002 F350 the Fuse Panel should look like this, with Fuses 33 & 54:

graphic

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Fuse #54 on your diagram of the fuse panel is in the same position as #106 on the diagram in my owners manual. I have replaced both 54 and 33 and the windshield wipers still do not work, so I suspect the wiper motor itself, which is something my Ford dealer will have to handle.

Thanks for your help!