Tim, Ford Technician
Experience:  Ford Senior Master tech, ASE certified

2001 ford taurus: ac or cold air will come..vents..hose

My 2001 ford taurus is not blowing air at all through the AC unit. Neither hot or cold air will come out of the vents. Does this sound like a fuse issue, or perhaps a dislodged hose?
HiCustomer Is the blower motor working and you just aren't getting air to flow or is the blower motor not working at all?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
all I can tell you is that no air comes through the vents, I am 6,000 miles away from the vehicle (in the Army) and my wife says there is no air coming through the vents
If the air is not coming thru the vents than I would guess the blower motor is bad. If the vacuum was not there than you would have air bllowing out only defrost. When you loose vacuum the default is defrost to keep the windshield clear. If she does have defrost but no other positions than I would check the black vacuum line under the dash and see if it is still connected.