You need to access the fuel driver module and probe the wires that send the signal to the fuel pump.
The two wires are the Blue with Black stripe and Blue with White stripe.
Here is how to test (perform this test on each wire):
1. Turn the ignition key to the "ON" position
2. Take a test light and ground it to the body of the vehicle
3. Use the probe on the end of the test light to penetrate the insulation of the wires
4. If the test light illuminates, then the FPDM is good.
5. If they do not light up, then check the other wires.
6. If the other wires don't show power, then there is a problem in the signal being sent from the ECU
7. Next step would be to test inertia switch (fuel cutoff switch)