Ford Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP
That wire splices off all through the harness to various sensors and actuators. Doesn't really have a distribution point. Its most common for the oxygen sensor wiring to blow that fuse. The wires are prone to melt on the exhaust pipes. You're on the right track with the amp meter installed and unplugging things. Start out by disconnection big harness connectors like the big connector that goes to all the o2 sensors and transmission. That will point you in the right direction and save you some time. Dont forget it can be wiring and not a component. Wiggle the wiring harnesses and watch your meter to see if the short goes away. Sometimes a ohm meter with a beeper installed on the red wire and ground with the battery disconnected is the best way to do a wiggle test for short to ground. You won't have to worry about blowing fuses and burning up circuits that way.
If you have anymore questions just ask. If I helped you out please accept the answer.