Chris (aka- Moose), Ford Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Ford.
2499435

Where is the keyless entry code on a 2007 Ford Expedition?

Customer Question

Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 5 years ago.

Hello XXXXX'm Chris, a current Ford Lincoln Mercury employee.

Thanks for visiting Just Answer. I will do my very best to help you resolve your concerns.

Ford on previous models would place a sticker on the security module but on this vehicle the module which controls the remote keyless entry transmitters and pad is the SJB. The SJB is the interior fuse panel and likely it does not have a label on it. You will not harm anything by looking using a mirror and flashlight.

graphic

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
so there is no code present in the truck?
I work for a ford dealer and when we have to retrieve the code we just use the scan tool since it takes about 5 minutes and we do not have to tear the car apart. There are many stickers on the SJB and one very well may be the door entry code but I have never needed to look and try one of them to see if it worked. You will just need to look first and see which will require removeing the SJB
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thanks ill tackle it tomorrow and see what i find. Is the SJB located at the pass/kick?

Thanks for repling and saying thank you, XXXXX XXXXX have offered what you see as my best possible assistance please accept or say I accept, You can still reply free of charge after an accept.

Yes the SJB is to the right of the passengers right foot. You will need to disconnect the negative battery while unplugging things.

Chris (aka- Moose), Ford Technician
Experience: 16 years experience with Ford.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Thanks Moose,

I was able to remove the kick panel and the weather strip and with a flash light read the 5 digit code on the rear of the SJB. Thanks for the help.

Good deal