lostrider, Ford Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Technician, Ford Senior Master Technician,Diesel certified, ASE Master, 22 yrs FORD exp.

2005 Taurus: What number fuse in the box powers

The power outlet in my 2005 Taurus is not working. I don't have my manual. What number fuse in the box powers it?
Category: Ford
Expert:  lostrider replied 8 years ago.
Fuses F2-25 is for the cigar lighter and Fuse F2-29 is for the power point, here are the diagrams for the fuse box and the locations.graphicgraphic
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

The diagram does not look like my box. I have a 2005 Taurus SE, VIN 1FAHP53U85A269252. Please see if you have the proper diagram.

Expert:  lostrider replied 8 years ago.
I have a diagram of the fuse box that I think it is, I'm having a problem down loading it, I will get it to you as quick as I can so please bear with me.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Lostrider, do not need the diagram. If you could just tell me the fuse numbers, I'll be satisfied.
Expert:  lostrider replied 8 years ago.
I'm sorry for taking so long the fuse numbers are #25 for the power point and #29 for the cigar lighter, here are the diagrams.graphic