Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

How do I find the in-line spout connector 93 ranger w/distributor

How do I find the in-line spout connector 93 ranger w/distributor 3.0 6 cyl?
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer.

The timing when the SPOUT is connected should not be at 10 degrees. Is should be moving. It should only be at 10 degrees with the spout unplugged.

The SPOUT is located RH Front Of Engine Compartment Taped To Harness, In Front Of Battery.

If the timing is staying at 10 degrees with the SPOUT plugged in then you have a bad or defective PCM.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Dear ron I will accept. spout was connected. If I can find my stator and start engine I will check timing(and driveability again. If the mark does't move, Is that enough info to but a $200 pcm? where is pcm. After I pay for this one, I would like to ask more - having trouble keeping circlip at seal around bottom of sector shaft. also , I chose $9 - I have 8 kids under 18 at home. Thank you. how do I find you?
The PCM is the computer, located on the drivers side firewall. If the timing is not moving when the SPOUT is plugged in then you likely have a bad PCM. Timing is controled by the PCM. To find me you can request me if you need me.