Here's the listed for removing the front axles:
1. Raise the vehicle and install safety stands under the radius arm brackets.
2. Remove the wheels and tires.
3. On vehicles equipped with 4-wheel anti-lock brakes
, remove the front brake anti-lock sensor from the steering knuckle.
* After removal, the front disc brake caliper must be wired to the frame or otherwise supported to prevent suspending the front disc brake caliper by the flexible hose.
* If securing the front disc brake caliper is not practical, disconnect the brake hose from the front disc brake caliper. Plug the hose end to prevent fluid loss and entry of air into the system.
* Upon installation of the front disc brake caliper, bleed the brake system.
4. Remove the front disc brake caliper.
5. Remove hub locks, wheel bearings, and lock nuts.
6. Remove the front disc brake hub and rotor (1102) and front wheel bearing outer cone and roller (1216) from the front wheel spindle.
7. Remove the nuts retaining the front wheel spindle to the steering knuckle. Tap the front wheel spindle with a nylon or rawhide hammer to jar the front wheel spindle from the knuckle. Remove the front disc brake rotor shield (2K004).
8. On the left side of the vehicle remove the shaft and joint assembly by pulling the assembly out of the carrier.
9. On the right side of the carrier, remove and discard the keystone clamp from the shaft and joint assembly and the stub shaft.
With the axles out, you will need a u-joint press to press the old one out and install the new one. Remove the 4 clips that hold the end caps of the u-joint in place, and press the u-joint out. Assemble in reverse order.
Let me know if you have any more questions!