Ray M.
Ray M., Ford Master Tech
Experience:  30+ years in trade, Ford Master Tech, Journeyman Automotive Tech

2004 ford explorer: auxiliary..quit working..all fuses and none..blown

I have a 2004 ford explorer and both my auxiliary power point outlets for my cell phones have quit working. Which fuse number feeds these outlets? I have pulled all fuses and none appear to be blown out. Do you have any idea which number feeds these two outlets in the fuse panel?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ray M. replied 8 years ago.

The fuses are in the battery junction box under the hood,console 1 is fuse F1.9 a 20 amp fuse and console 2 is fuseF1.7 also a 20 amp fuse. The diagram for the fuse numbers is on the underside of the lid.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
The fuse box only has fuses 1-61 on the inside of the box. I don't see anything with a F1.9 or F1.7.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Under the hood I have a Power Distrubtion Box according to my manual. Those fuses are all numbered 1-62. In the manual, none of the location of the fuses numbered reference back to the Auxiliary Power Point outlets. My question is which of the 62 positions in the Power Distribution Box is assigned to these outlets. Thanks very much.