Brian, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  5 years Ford Technical Hotline/Service Engineer. 2005 Ford Master Cert. Automotive Technology degree

1996 explorer: horn..key fob..doors..i have gone to dealership

i cannot find the horn on my 1996 explorer. someone has unplugged it (i think) due to losing the key fob, and the factory alarm was sounding everytime the doors were opened, now i have gone to dealership and bought a fob, but i want the horn to work, any suggestions would be appreciated.
They are in the front left area, behind the radiator support, here is a picture:

Please let me know if you need any more information. If this answers your question, press Accept. Thanks!
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
if this does not work, as in the wires are plugged in when i inspect them where is the fuse located that runs the horn?
Position number 4 is the horn fuse in the underhood fuse box. There is also a horn relay in the same box. See below: