Kenny Z.
Kenny Z., Ford Senior Master Tech
Experience:  Auto Trans, Drivability and Electrical Specialist

need to know the location of shift solenoid on ...

need to know the location of shift solenoid on and ''07 ford fusion. Is this something I can run down to the parts store and replace on my own or do I realy need to go through all the hassle with the dealership and warranty?
This is a pretty involved job. If you have warranty on the vehicle I would definitely let the dealer do the job.The solenoids are internal to the trans located under the pan.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Kenny Z's Post: good answer, works for me. here is real problem with the ford. the car sits for a month at a time on the edge of a 15 acre pasture. mice have gotten up under the car and been chewing on the wires. car is at dealer now and they are all gettin a good laugh from pullin mice nest's out from under my car. lmao