mustangmike
mustangmike, Ford Technician
Experience:  13YRS AS A FORD CERTIFIED TECH, PRESIDENTS AWARD WINNER FOR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION EVRY YR SINCE 1996
11027379

how do I find the door pad code for my 2004 Expedition

No Comment Added
Have you looked in the glovebox or owners manual for the ford security key pad code card?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to mustangmike's Post: the car came without an owners manual.. and we looked in the glove box, lift gate area, and center console.. could not find number

you can try looking on the security module, some times they print the code on the outside of the module.

the security module is located behind the passengers kick panel trim panel.

graphic

check there then reply back.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
went out and checked.. could not find any code.. only saw date stamps.. part.. and such as that.. nothing that looked like a door code.. I also forgot to tell you it is a Heretige Edition.. 4x4.. ? Where else can I look?

If it is not printed on the module, and you don't have the card, the only way to get the door key pad code, is to take it to the dealer, and ask them to pull the door code, using a new generation star tester (ngs), it only takes a minute, and at our dealership we do it for free.