ase_master327
ase_master327, Shop Owner
Experience:  +15 years experience with Fords. Bumper to bumper diagnosis & repair.
907259

Ford Ranger XLT: We need a schematic of the fuse box

We need a schematic of the fuse box for a Ford Ranger XLT 2001 Do you know where we can find one?
Category: Ford
Expert:  ase_master327 replied 6 years ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing Just Answer!

I can get the diagram for you ...Just need to know if it is 4X4, and what is the 8th VIN digit.

Also you need the inside fuse box, or one under the hood?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Reply to ase_master327's Post:

Cry What other information do you need from me. I've been waiting and waiting.

...For the SECOND TIME

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I'm sorry, I did this whole thing wrong. It is not a 4 x 4. The 8th digit of the VIN is a "V" and I did not know there were both a fuse box inside and one under the hood so could I please have both? Again, I am really sorry I did not know this process. It is my first time. Embarassed
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Reply to ase_master327's Post:

Whar have I done wrong now? The main site told me there was an answer and I can't see one. I'm sorry I am so ignorant of your process. Again, it is not a 4 x 4. The 8th digit of the VIN is "V" and since I did not know there were 2 fuse boxes - I only have seen the inside one - could I please have the schematics for both? I am really sorry I seem to keep screwing up. I have this feeling I will get it right eventually and I appreciate your patience.

Thanks again.

Ann

WOW,,,There is not really any identification for these fuse boxes, like in most other vehicles, though.

If you suspect a blown fuse, it is best to check them with a test light or continuity checker.

Anyways, here is what I have on them. This is straight from what Ford says, too..which REALLY doesn't give much to go on. If you have a blown fuse, just let me know which one it is, and I can get the wiring diagram for the particular one though.

Here is the underhood:

graphic

graphic

graphic

And here is what I have for inside:

graphic

graphic

...And here is the relays:

graphic

ase_master327, Shop Owner
Experience: +15 years experience with Fords. Bumper to bumper diagnosis & repair.