Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

2000 ford expedition: the low side to add freon..1997 ford explorer

WHere is the low side to add freon to a 2000 ford expedition and also on a 1997 ford explorer

Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer.

The low side service port on your 1997 Explorer is right on top of the reciver dryer assembly. See first picture. Second picture is the Expedition and its on the side of the reciver dryer .graphicgraphic

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Ron's Post: On both of these trucks is this on the passenger side. Would I also look in the same location for my 2004 f-150
Yes it on the passenger side at the fire wall. On the trucks you will likely have to remove the plastic shield for the fuse circuit on the fire wall.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Ron's Post: Where is the Fuse Circuit ? Sorry but I am not very good when trying to locate something that I am not familiar with On my Honda it was very easy to locate the L-side
On which truck are we talking about?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Ron's Post: I thought the f-150 am I wrong

On your 2004 150 its right on the passenger side fire wall.