96 ford: wiring the 7.3 l powerstroke, fuel pump wiring

Where can I find a wiring diagram for a 96 ford E350? Specific to the 7.3 L powerstroke, fuel pump wiring.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Carhelp4u replied 8 years ago.

Is there something in particular you are looking for? I just want to make sure I get you the info that you need.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Yep, I have no power at the fuel pump, and the power distro box had a blown 20amp fuse, replaced the fuse and still no power. from ignition to fuel pump wiring must have an interuption. I am trying to track that down.   I have no wiring diagrams for this vehicle. Its a parking shuttle body with a ford 7.3 L turbo diesel

also where might I find the fuel cutoff impact switch? It is not on the right kick panel, where it usually is, and idea where they may have mounted that?
Expert:  Carhelp4u replied 8 years ago.

Well I must say I am a little concered about the problem you are having. I am not big on the ford diesels, but my info does not show this to have an electric fuel pump. Here is what info I have on your particular fuel system.

As you can see the mechanical pump is shown to draw fuel from the tank to the injection pump at the engine.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Actually there is a pump in the tank. It primes the pump on the engine, and then it happens as your describing. but the pump in the tank has no power, and that is what I am trying to track down. The wiring diagram for this ford econline chassis would be most helpful.
Expert:  Carhelp4u replied 8 years ago.
I hate to do this, but I have searched high and low and the wiring schematic I have show nothing in regards XXXXX XXXXX lift pump. I am going to opt out due to my ignorance in this matter. I will forward your question to other online ford experts! Good luck, sorry I could not assist you further.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thank you ! I too am coming up with nothing on this..   Hope someone can help out.
thanks again.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 8 years ago.

Hello, I'm Chris, a current Ford Lincoln Mercury employee.

Thanks for coming to our website Just Answer. I will do my best to help you resolve your concerns. I try my hardest to respond in a timely matter and I will respond to any reply anytime I am online. If you choose to reply after an answer is posted to say Thanks. Please include "I accept the answer" in your text

Car help has opted out and I am going to try and help you out. If this is helpful please reply and say I accept Chris's answer.

What was the fuse location ID which was blown under the hood?

The 96 E350 uses no lift pump in the fuel tank, the only electronics in the tank are the fuel level indicator.