Shawn
Shawn, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  16 years experience Ford,Nissan and Honda dealership in all areas
8633277

1985 Ford Ranger: I need the electrical wiring diagram..voltage

I need the electrical wiring diagram for a 1985 Ford Ranger I am not getting any voltage to the fuel punps.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Shawn replied 8 years ago.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What type of engine is in your Ford?
-What have you already tried?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
2.03 engine Have just tried to locate short Have hooked voltage to fuel pumps Starts and runs good take voltage away and truck will not start on it own not getting any voltage
Expert:  Shawn replied 8 years ago.

-What year is your Ford?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
1985
Expert:  Shawn replied 8 years ago.

HiCustomer

I'm having some trouble finding a wiring diagram but I did find these TSB's (technical service bulletins) in regards XXXXX XXXXX having power at the fuel pump.You may have a defective fuel pump relay.graphicgraphic

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I,m still waiting on my answer It, a 1985 Ford Ranger
Expert:  Shawn replied 8 years ago.
graphicgraphicgraphic