Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

2000 ford focus: the TDC mark on my crankshaft pulley..screwdriver

2000 ford focus....can''t find the TDC mark on my crankshaft pulley....don''t really want to use the screwdriver method.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 8 years ago.

Hello I'm Chris a Ford Employee and Certified Engine/Transmission Specialist.

Thanks for asking your question. I am eager to get your vehicle back up and running correct. Be aware it is difficult to fix concerns associated with noises and smells over the net, but I will do my best. Diagrams are often copied from other websites. I am here to help you out for a small fee far less than a dealership and easier on the wallet, so if this information is of aid PLEASE PRESS ACCEPT and help me out financially by paying the small fee (which you selected). Please reply if further discussion is needed.

This should be what your needing.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Chris I have no mark on the pulley...the pic shows a V cut to allign with the mark on the engine block.
This is directly from the ford workshop manual so if your pulley does not have the V then check the key way. You may have an aftermarket pulley on the vehicle or incorrect built engine since this picture is only for the 00 focus 2.0 zetec
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Chris (aka- Moose)'s Post: I'm sorry Chris...I forgot to accept your answer...I actually got my timing belt replaced and the information you provided was correct...I never check my email....again sorry for the delay