Lurch, Ford Cert.
Experience:  Ford Cert., Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years

94 Ranger: the spout connector/plug..driverside..fender..firewall

I'm looking for the spout connector/plug in 94 Ranger 2.3L. I have located two similar looking connectors on driverside fender. One is near the firewall under brake cylinder(two red wires attached). The other is located further forward by the power distribution box.
Should be a Gray 2 prong connector with a cap over it. Pink wire.
Usually located between the Shock tower & front grille. Sometimes taped near the headlight wires or Battery cable
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I believe this is the location on the 3.0L. I'll look again. I think its the one under the brake cylinder on a 2.3L.
3.0 & 2.3 location is the same.
Put cruise controls on these & had to locate a number of them. They are never in the same place........I guess it depended on who the harness installer was that day at the factory.
Small Gray 2 wire plug with a cap over end.
Let me know if you need further.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
OK, thanks. I'll go with the pink/red wires, the other one has grey stripe/green.