j_ramsey
j_ramsey, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE certified engine repair a/c steering suspension automatic trans
6751554

2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse: I need a wiring diagram..Distributor cap

Customer Question

I need a wiring diagram for spark plug wires to the Distributor caps on a 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse. If someone can provide me with the specific details of which spark plug wire goes to which Distributor cap outlet they can earn themselves 30 dollars.
Category: Ford
Expert:  j_ramsey replied 9 years ago.
I'm sure that you must have the 3.0 engine , here is one diagram.graphic
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Can you please number the distributor cap outlets as well. i am having trouble matching the the spark plugs to the correct outlet
Expert:  j_ramsey replied 9 years ago.

Even though you said plug wires to distributor caps , you don't have a distributor , do you ? I think you might have the coil packs so I will send that picture also.graphic

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
I am really sorry i figured the combination out right after i e-mailed you the previous question and totally forgot that i could check. I don't need help anymore, but i will definitely consult you for future, questions if you don't mind.