Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

No Comment Added

Customer Question

No Comment Added
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 8 years ago.
At this time none of us know the answer to your question. We do not supply answers unless we are very confident in an answer for the repair. Sorry but this concern is to difficult for us or none of us are familar with this concern. We normally can answer every question but sometimes there are questions that stump us. I personally do not know the answer. I am sending this info to you as an info request though I am not requesting you tell me more info. I can relist your question for another go around if you choose so. If you choose to reply please say Thanks for trying or please relist.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Chris (aka- Moose)'s Post: Thanks for trying.
your welcome