32dmadden
32dmadden, Auto Repair Shop Owner
Experience:  A.S.E. Certified Master Technician, L-1 37 yrs. Auto Repair Experience
1361311

1993 ford F150: heater doesnt work just..all the fuses..noises

1993 ford F150 the heater doesnt work just stop.check all the fuses and look for lose or broken wires and vacume lines .the alternater is making a few noises .doesnt charge like it use to.
Category: Ford
Expert:  32dmadden replied 7 years ago.
Are you saying it doesn't blow warm air or is it not blowing any air?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Reply to 32dmadden's Post: it doesnt blow any air ,the ac unit was kinda working and not working at times thenthe heater fan just quit.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
checked all electrial plug ins connection, fuses etc.battery cables are good and battery is new . so if you figure this out i sure wont to thank you.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
when y0u turn the heat setting switch to on you hear a click click seems like it coming from the alternator.when turning on the heater speed switch nothing happens.everything has always worked fined then all of sudden thats was it.
Expert:  32dmadden replied 7 years ago.
Most of the time it is the blower motor that goes bad. It just has to be replaced. To be sure that is the trouble check with a test light at the connector for the motor. Unplug the connector and turn on the fan. The light should come on. If it does then the motor is bad. The blower motor is located under the hood on the passenger side. I will send the instructions for replacement. Let me know if you need more help.graphicgraphic
32dmadden, Auto Repair Shop Owner
Experience: A.S.E. Certified Master Technician, L-1 37 yrs. Auto Repair Experience