Steve, Service Manager
Experience:  25+ years experience as a professional technician ; ASE L1 master Technician

what is the firing order for 5.4L ford Expedition ...

Customer Question

what is the firing order for 5.4L Triton engine in a ford Expedition 2001, and which is cylinder #1?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Steve replied 9 years ago.

The firing order is 1-8-7-2-6-5-4-8

Cylinder #1 is the front one on the passenger side, and tehy are numbered 1-2-3-4- counting towards teh firewall on that side of the engine. #5 is the front one on the driver's side, with 6,7,and 8 being in order moving back on the drivers side.

Hope this is helpful; if so, please click my accept button! Thanks!

Expert:  Steve replied 9 years ago.
I cannot help but notice that for some reason you have not yet accepted the answer i provided for your question. If you still need assistance with this question, please let me know. If not, then please click my "accept" button to complete payment of the amount you have offered for assistance.... thanks!